Thursday, November 4, 2010

Half Birthdays, New Haircut and Giggles!

It hasn't been long since my last post...see - I'm getting better already! I can't believe it has been 6 months since the crazy but amazing day Brady joined our family but it has already come. Today we have 2 half birthdays but we won't be doing much to celebrate due to the move. Brady is 6 months and Bella is 2 and 1/2! Since we move in less than a week we are trying to clear out our fridge, freezer and pantry so our meals are now down to canned soup and grilled cheese. We have had stir fry, chicken potpie and chicken speidini but there has also been some doozies in the process. Never make BBQ Chicken Pasta unless you love BBQ sauce on anything. We have done absolutely nothing as far as packing so hopefully I get to it soon.

I just wanted to show off Miss Bells new haircut. We got rid of what we lovingly call the "rat tails"! She was excellent for her stylist "Tim" which is actually a very sweet girl named Kim who is super great with Bella! I also got my hair cut because I realized it has been 6 months since my last cut. I will have to get better at getting regular haircuts now that I am a short hair girl. Bella wouldn't sit still for her picture and instead she tried to make Brady laugh so this is the best I could do with a model on the run!

Bella trying to give Brady a squeeze hug with arms (she is still learning how to give a real hug) while he is in his exersaucer. Safe - I know!
Here is a video of Brady Boy. He thinks his big sis is funnier than any comic standing! All she has to do is run back and forth, talk or even just look at him and he will give her this great belly giggle. Ryan and I can get him to giggle but nothing like this. This is a video Lissy got the other day while she was watching them.



0 comments: